Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day



Today will be like most Thanksgivings at my house...or should I say at work, because that's where I'll be spending the day. The Supervisors do set out a spread of cookies, cold meat, rolls, and snacks for the staff, and we usually cook a big Thanksgiving dinner on the cottages, but we are not allowed to do it on Thanksgiving, as dietary had the holiday meal prepared for the individuals.

I see my DD will be on the road to the in-laws, and is a bit upset that there will be no left-overs, but they will be doing the "Big Meal" on Friday.

I made my mini-meal lastnight, chicken, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie, and the left-overs will be going with me to Polk, today.

Have a great day, and don't overeat! And may the Creator be thanked for our blessings.

No comments: