And...here we go!
4. Are you blogging on a laptop or desktop?
5. Which store, excluding a grocery store, do you shop at most often?
The Dollar Tree
6. My daughters tried out for the school musical last night. Were you ever in a school play/musical? Which one?
Have you ever heard me sing? The answer is no!
7. I read yesterday that a school PTA group wants to try to ban white bread, cakes, brownies or any other "treat" from their lunch menus... plus make kids' lunchboxes brought from home not include any "junk food". Thoughts on that one?
No junk food is a good idea, but don't even think of telling me what I can put in my child's lunch.
8. How many people can your kitchen table seat?
9. What time is it right now?
10. Walk out the front door of your house/apartment, turn right, walk 2 blocks. What do you see?
A walk out my front door and turning R walks me into the side of my house...if I walk to the end of my sidewalk and turn R I can only walk 1 block before walking into a hill...can't comply with this one.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. What do you do? Write Thirteen things about yourself, summarize your week in one entry, make it easy for other bloggers to get to know you on a weekly basis. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is not only encouraged, it is part of being a Thursday Thirteener! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Here are thirteen reasons I am divorced: