Friday, November 28, 2008

Life after court


Last Tuesday, I had my first hearing concerning the denial of my comp. injury. It seems like everything went well, but I need to see another comp. doctor sometime in January.

But, at least I got my first paycheck since mid September, and luckily it came in on Wednesday, just in time to get the fixins for Thanksgiving.
Romeo and I had Thanksgiving dinner on Wednesday evening and leftovers on Thursday midday.

I bought the pumpkin pie, (BIG MISTAKE) and had the ORIDA steam and mash potatoes, home-made cranberry sauce, and had an entire jar of Heinz gravy. Not quite a traditional Thanksgiving, but not bad considering, I had to work 2:45 to 11.

No family here, but the DD called and we shared a few laughs about past meals and faux-pas!

No comments: