Friday, May 8, 2009

Mom's house

Quotes and Sayings MySpace Comments and Graphics

Comments - Graphics - Layouts - Photobucket



I am planning on moving down to my mother's house, sometime in the very near future. The place is in dire need of TLC, but my house is in far worse condition. It is going to take about three years to get the place in shape, and every cent I can spare, but by then I should be able to enjoy getting the outside looking good enough to sell and retire...somewhere warm.

My neighbor is going to buy this place, and tear it down, so I m giving it to him for the price of the land alone. They have been the best neighbors I could have ever have hoped for, so it's a fair trade.

I had a string of terrible tenants, and then a strung of worse tenants, and the laws are against landlords, so getting them out was a hassle. The last set were supposed to be buying on a rent to own thing, and did the worst damage. I'm in a quandary as to where to start.

There is a string of half done projects, terrible ideas, and jerry-rigged repairs they, in their twisted minds attempted.

I plan on sharing some before and after pictures soon, So if you are in need of a good laugh, keep tuned.

No comments: