Monday, January 16, 2012


Good Morning Pictures, Images, Comments, Photos, Graphics
Good Morning Images & Pictures - Photobucket


This winter has been strange.  It has had snow, but seems to only snow on my days off, disallowing me to get any work done. It has been weeks since I have gone shopping even for food.

Today is back to work, and the roads seem clear enough. I am out of bread and milk, as usual, but at least I pass 3 grocery stores and a bread store on the way to work, so I have a chance to pick u the essentials before coming home tonight.

I have been spending a lot of time on pinterest, and found a ton of ideas that I want to implement here at my hovel.

There are a lot of talented people out there, and I spend hours there before I even realize that I have wasted the day. I especially want the door that they made into a hall tree. I am thinking of making my bathroom door into this.

No comments: