Tuesday, December 2, 2008

THE YEAR IS NEARLY OVER!

Here we are again in the last month of the year. It is hard to believe that, not only is it the 12th month, but also nearly the 9th year of the new millennium. It seems like only yesterday we were all worried about the computers failing to handle 2000, but I still haven't started on my New Years Resolutions for last year!

Here's to all the friends we lost in 2008. I wish them well on their journey. Here's to all the friends we still have with us. Here's to family here and gone...2 and 4 legged both, for they hold a special place in our hearts. And here's to all that we may meet and touch in all the days to come.

Today, I shall take some time to reflect on all the beauty and love that has touched my life in the last 60 plus years, and thank the Creator for all the blessings I have received, and hope you all have a few minutes to reflect on all who touch your life, also.

No comments: