Saturday, April 25, 2009

Save me from wanna-be's

For the past couple of days, I have been sitting at the hospital with a couple of the individuals. I don't mind sitting, because, it is somewhat restful, and the food in the cafeteria is good.

The reason I decided to do it this time, is a bit two-fold, ie: the pulls are so screwed up and we have a girl who is on light duty, who is W A Y out there.

She believes her daughter was born to cast out demons and her daughter's boyfriend is enjoying being periodically possessed.

I listened to her rhetoric and handed her a total line of bull crap, only to be told that I was correct in what I said. I told her there were 767,256 demons and she stated she knew that I was right...spooky to say the least.

This person has alienated almost everyone she has worked with, and I attract lost causes, puppies, children and alcholics. I just can't abide posers. She tries to tell me some of the most outlandish things, and I'm just not in the mood for her witchy parlor games. I'm about ready to go bad witch on her ass, and I don't need the bad karma.

Well, that's where I stand right now, caught between the demons and the deep blue funk!

As I sit here writing this down, I realize that this is good for a laugh, and I certainly could use a good laugh or twenty! I hope anyone reading this can sympathise with my evasive techniques.

No comments: