Welcome to the April 9th version of Thursday Thunks!(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about after all, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color orange and the number 9999.
1. What was the last thing you ate? Pancakes and sausage
3. Lamps or ceiling lights? both
4. What color rabbit is your favorite? brown
5. Your car breaks down on a deserted road and your cell phone has no signal - what do you do? I start walking
6. What is one thing most of your friends do online you just can't understand the fascination and do not participate in? I don't have any online friends that are fascinated with things
I'm NOT interested in
7. What do you need right now? ANOTHER cup of coffee
8. And your most serious injury you've had was....? injury-broken arm--illness cancer
9. What is the most evil thing you've ever done? covered for a friend who was cheating on her husband
10. Give us some random fact about you. I can't sing...I can but not on key!