Friday, December 5, 2008

Giving thanks


Today is the first time I have been able to buy groceries since the accident back in mid September. Today I treated myself to cream puffs, coffee ice cream, and a new book (which for the life of me, I can't find) With the temperature in the low 30's, and nothing on the idiot tube, I planned to cuddle on the couch with a good book, a cup of coffee, and something sweet. Well, I have tons of books in my yet-to-read pile, so until the new book turns up, I'll make due. "Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful", so, "Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!"

1 comment:

Mo said...

Glad to hear that your stayin' warm up there! Thought you were gonna be joinin' us for "Only the Good" Fridays??

I know I just talked to ya, but wanted to say I luv ya, and hope you have a great weekend!

*smooches*