Wednesday, December 17, 2008

just bitchin


If you didn't know, I got hurt at work in September, and the comp carrier declined my accident. I was off work for 6 weeks without pay. Since I was hurt, I could not collect unemployment. When I returned to work, I had to work 15 days before I could get a pay for 1 day, which was eaten up by taxes, so 2 more weeks without money for a total of 10 weeks. TODAY! Well, really Friday, my paycheck was bounced back, because it had a wrong account number, so my car payment bounced, the bank, thankfully paid it and added a $25 fee, which leaves me in the hole, and my car inspection and repair are being held hostage, because there is no money to cover the $200 repair and it needs tires, before I can get it inspected which runs out 12/31.

Sort of reminds me of "Gloom, despair and agony on me, deep dark depression, excessive misery...If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.Gloom, despair, and agony on me!"

1 comment:

{K} said...

I'm sorry! Sounds like a lot to deal with. I hope things get better soon!