Thursday, February 26, 2009
what I thunk
Welcome to the Feb 26th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here. http://thursdaythunks.blogspot.com/
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color white and the number 1734.
1. What kind of dryer sheets do you use? I don't. because of allergies
2. How many times a week do you eat out/order in? 10 days or more every 2 weeks @ work)
3. What did you do the night of your high school graduation? a party at home, and a walk around town with my bff Jo
4. So Octomom is rumored to have been offered a million bucks to do a porno. Would you do it for a million? no
5. If your child was born with an extra finger or toe, would you have it surgically removed? yes
6. What was the last movie you saw? Grand Turino
7. I wanna buy you a dozen roses, what color should they be? Talisman
8. You are walking across the street, you are not quite half way when a speeding car comes... you have to run to get out of its way, which direction do you run? to the nearest policeman
9. Tell us about a time when you were invited over somewhere and had the most awful time.
To my ex-sister in laws house for dinner--you would not believe the mess--dried potatoes in a bowl in the bathroom--a refrigerator box of garbage in the living room--thank goodness, I was pregnant and could beg out without too much trouble.
10. You open your front door and there is a box with a puppy in it... what do you do? Feed it, love it, name it, and enjoy!