Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday Thunks



This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color Cotton Candy Pink and the number 3,333,333,331.






1. You are driving down the road and there is a puddle in the road. A big puddle. Not one that will really wreck your car or anything, but a big puddle. There is no other cars in front of you or behind you - do you drive through the puddle or drive around it?
I will slowly drive around it.
2. Go to Google Images, type in any word that comes to mind and post the 1st picture you see.

3. A college calls you up and says that you have been selected to take get any degree that you want on their dollar.... what do you choose?

The Law

4. Are you blogging on a laptop or desktop?

laptop

5. Which store, excluding a grocery store, do you shop at most often?

The Dollar Tree

6. My daughters tried out for the school musical last night. Were you ever in a school play/musical? Which one?

Have you ever heard me sing? The answer is no!

7. I read yesterday that a school PTA group wants to try to ban white bread, cakes, brownies or any other "treat" from their lunch menus... plus make kids' lunchboxes brought from home not include any "junk food". Thoughts on that one?

No junk food is a good idea, but don't even think of telling me what I can put in my child's lunch.

8. How many people can your kitchen table seat?

2

9. What time is it right now?

10:36 AM

10. Walk out the front door of your house/apartment, turn right, walk 2 blocks. What do you see?

A walk out my front door and turning R walks me into the side of my house...if I walk to the end of my sidewalk and turn R I can only walk 1 block before walking into a hill...can't comply with this one.

3 comments:

Mo said...

okay, *technically* number #10 is correctly answered, but in the spirit of the game, you would end up Jefferson...at "the corner", right?! That's where I "killed" Drew! LoL...

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I'd drive around it too! Have a great day...

Berleen said...

If you gotta walk into a hill, you gotta walk into a hill... LOL