The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. What do you do? Write Thirteen things about yourself, summarize your week in one entry, make it easy for other bloggers to get to know you on a weekly basis. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is not only encouraged, it is part of being a Thursday Thirteener! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Here are thirteen reasons I am divorced:
- When tipping the minister, he asked for change from a twenty.
- He thought he was a great dancer...he was NOT!
- He lied, a lot.
- He stepped through the storm windows when he finally got around to putting them up.
- He painted the tub, toilet and gas stove with rubber based paint when I asked him to paint the bathroom...my fault for not being more explicit.
- He called from work when Maurean was 2 months old and asked what sex and what name, so he could put "IT" on the insurance.
- He killed my fish and bird and left them on the dining room table because he was mad at me for telling him his wh*#e was on the phone for him.
- He NEVER held Mo...never changed her, and never acknowledged her.
- He slept with my cousin.
- He bought me a toaster for our first Christmas.
- He went out drinking with his sister when I was in the hospital having surgery...but could not find time to visit me.
- He never paid child support, medical bills, yet he claimed her every year on his income tax returns.
- BUT BEST OF ALL, he adores his second daughter, by wife #3, and he could not understand why Maurean would rather have Rick at her graduation, than him!
AND Luckily for Mo, she had a loving family to give her more than enough to make up for his absence!