Wednesday, January 7, 2009

TT Meme




Although this no longer officially exists, I shall continue to post...at least for a while.


13 reasons I love dogs

1. They are always there to welcome you home even if you have only been gone 5 minutes.
2. They don't care if you are rich or poor.
3. They will give you attention when you have a bad day.
4. They will help you exercise by wanting to go out..even when you don't want to.
5. They enjoy your cooking.
6. They love to snuggle, and don't expect anything else.
7. They never lie to you, or sleep with your best girlfriend.
8. They don't think you're getting fat, even at 300#.
9. They don't stink up the bathroom or leave the toilet seat up.
10. They don't care if you want a night out with the girls.
11. They never judge you for your taste in men.
12. They have great puppy breath...not so good when they are older.
13. IF they get pregnant, you can sell the puppies! NO GUILT!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, come on. Don't quit! You know I'll be checking your lists out regardless.

What I love about dogs is the way their ears lift up and foreheads wrinkled all quizzically when they can't figure out what you're doing.

orneryswife said...

Ah, yes. Everyone should have a dog to love them unconditionally. Happy TT! My list is up, too.
tm

Anonymous said...

What a fun list! I love my "puppy" and love that he loves me!

The Bumbles said...

We have cats and are Patriots fans but don't hold that against us! What I love most about dogs are their eyes - you can truly see what a dog feels through their eyes - they don't seem to have the ability to mask emotions. If you haven't read "Edgar Sawtelle" you would enjoy it - the sections from the dog's perspective are tremendous.