Friday, January 9, 2009

Random thoughts

Here we are 9 days into the new year, and only 350 days until Christmas 2009...so I guess it's time to take down the tree and start on those "New Year's Resolutions". Like most of the people out there, I make and brake them within the first 2 weeks, but someday I will achieve most of the goals I set for myself, and then what?

I should be more like Romeo and just be content with a full tummy and a scratch behind the ear....he shows pure elation with life's simplest pleasures.

I do, after all have a warm place to sleep, plenty of food to eat, one wonderful child, good friends, a fairly secure job, and Romeo.....Life is good!

3 comments:

Mo said...

That's right - life IS good; especially since you have one SUCH WONDERFUL child!! ;)

Toni Lee said...

sure you would say so, but then again, I always loved you more than any of my other children.

The Gal Herself said...

I love this post. Especially using Romeo as a role model. I look at my cats and realize my world would be a better place if I emulated them more.