Friday, January 30, 2009

FRIDAY FILL IN




And...here we go! STEELERS, here we go.



1. I'd really like a cup of cocoa right now.

2. FU*K is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is NINE TENTHS OF THE LAW.

4. Who doesn't love Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like hot dogs and ketchup.

6. Mondays just go on and on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a cup of cocoa and a good book, tomorrow my plans include work and laundry and Sunday, I want to WATCH THE STEELERS WIN THEIR SIXTH SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONSHIP!





1 comment:

Debs said...

I say the F word when I stump my toe too.

I will be eating junk food and watching superbowl. I root for the opposite team my hubby will cheer for, because I am mean that way. *LOL*